Wednesday 3 May 2017

Book 3 My Night Tearer


Lately I have started a story based on a dream and it is book 3 in the series The lost family I am going very good and I have almost finished book 3 , and I would like to show you guys my progress.
I have got my story down below. I will only be showing you book 3 because that book is what I am most proud of.

Goal: Using Figurative language ( I may not have put much figurative language in so feel free to comment )
Further information:
Purpose - to entertain
Audience -       book 3 - 8-17
Why am I writing : I am writing this series because I like to make other people laugh and to let them know how I feel sometimes with my family.

                             ,   Book 3 My Night Tearer
As I am carrying on with my dream from the door behind me. In  sudden shock I see a coffin in a warm room even though her body is cold blood . Once I take a closer look  the body is dead but killed ,blood drips from down beneath her skin. Know one knew who she was,  know one knew what happened, it was like a shadow from the past.  As i look over  the dreadful looking lady glared and that was when I had to call someone. She went straight to the ambulance to save herself from her loss.
A day later ….

3 hours later

Sadly she said we are not able to save her a gun had shot in the ribs and she is now not able to ever breathe again.  
I got home after that she was not a family member at all but not even a friend of ours I felt sorry for the unknown young/old ladie. My eyes bursted into emotional tears my heart turned to brick but half of it cracked off.

( lexi is thinking this…)  I think my brain broke into tears and I feel like I’m going to faint it’s too much of a dreadful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment