Tuesday 21 March 2017

All About Me!

                                               Here's 5 facts a about me!!

                  1: Hi my name is Amayah i am 10 years old  I have 1 brother and 2 sisters 1 dog 1 cat                                                                                      4 chickens  1 bunny and 12 chicks

                  2 :  I like to cook and i like to hang out with friends and family , I love to draw dresses.

                 3:  my favourite colour is pink and turquoise and violet

                 4: I like to play netball I dance hip hop and I sing to groovy music and I like to read.

                 5: I like school because this is were I learn new things and that is what I like to do.

                                     I hope you learnt something you didn't already know about me !!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Amayah
    Awesome all that information its blowing my mind.Now I know more about you. Why did you want to do this post?
    From Kiahn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you gave to the reader was helpful to let us know a little bit about you.

    ReplyDelete