Thursday 2 March 2017

Reflecting On The Year 6 Tu Kaha

I am doing this blog entry so that I am able to show my grandparents and my dad because he didn’t get to come and people out in the world people in the world that don’t have whakangaos/assembleys and don’t get badges and that it might be an idea for them.

Tu Kaha means to me that if I commit to things I don’t pull out of the situations. I’m positive not negative and when I’m in the learning pit I climb the hill and try not to fall down and never give up. Failer is my greatest key to success it was just a mistake and I can learn from that.  And it’s to love yourself for who you are don’t take yourself or anyone else for granted.
Heres a link below it's a video on how I want to be remebered.

How I want to be remembered

No comments:

Post a Comment